Monday, January 19, 2015

Should be a rule..

That if I text a question in a group message they ALL fucking answer.  I didn't text one or two of you privately because I needed you all to know the information and get your input.  If only one person responds that is no help to me. 

I.e.  Me: I have a meeting set up this week that I keep rescheduling due to our monthly meeting about insurances.  I would like to have the office insurance set up before Feb but I need input on percentage.  We talked about 50-60% of company input, the rest is employee responsibility.  What do you guys want to go with?

G: 50 is a happy medium.  There are other companies that give 85 for just the employee.

B1: no response

B2: no response

Me:


They are no help.  I cant go with just ONE persons opinion.  I need all three to make the decision. 
If this was the first time that this had happened I would be like "ah well..." but no.  This is the kind of shit they pull on me ALL THE TIME.  And its not like they were not just texting me 2 seconds prior.  They have read the messages, they just chose to be a pain in my ass. 

Besides that I worked my ass off all last week to prepare for our monthly meeting and they've rescheduled it 3 times already.

So totally a rant session about nothing important, but fuck me Mondays.  Fuck me.

No comments:

Post a Comment