Thursday, October 23, 2014

Currently Lovin'

Normally Thursdays are bittersweet for me.  I enjoy Thursdays after 5, it's before 5, or maybe from 1-5 that stresses me out.   But today I find that there are a few things that I am thoroughly enjoying.  To name a few...

Currently lovin' #1
The fact that in a few hours I get to curl up in front of the television with my child for some awesome prime time.  Thank God It's Thursday.  Shondaland.  Tony Goldwyn makes me wet.



Currently lovin #2
My new nail polish for the fall season.  Now that I actually have nails (when I'm not stressing anyway) I can splash some polish on them to make them look fancy.  I enjoy this color.  Can buy at any pharmacy or grocery store. 

 

Currently lovin #3
The "Not Quite" series on my kindle.  I am going away this weekend and this series is an easy read, but has me entranced.  You can buy them here

Currently lovin #4
The weather.  Not cold, but not too warm either.  Just right to sit outside after work and read for a bit while Maddie runs around exploring. And even though I'll be away, it looks like a fabulous weekend coming up for my friends and family.  And then next week....
 
Currently lovin' #5
My new blankie that my mother bought me.  It was supposed to be a Christmas/birthday gift, but I stole that shit.  I am in love.  What's worse, my child loves it too.  We climb into bed and she paws her way around the blankie to make sure that shit is just right.  Wont sleep where she slept before, now she needs the blankie.  Let me tell you something, if you dont have this in your life, you need it.  You can buy it here
 
 
And as always, I'm lovin' this little face
Look at that.  How can one not love that?!
 
 






No comments:

Post a Comment