Dear Doubt,
Please leave. You've made my mind your residence for far too long. You are no longer welcome. Not that you ever were, but I was a cautious participant in this game at one time. Now I don't want to play anymore.
I don't want to think about the "what if's", the "could have's", and certainly not the "should have's".
I know I should have done things differently, but I can't change things now. All I can do is apologize and hope that things will still be okay in the end.
So you coming and clogging my brain with unwanted thoughts, fears, and ideas needs to stop. I am respectfully bowing out in hopes that you will not continue to follow me.
Sincerely yours,
Needs to be okay some day
Dear Light of My Life,
Please forgive me... for everything.
Love,
Amanda
Dear ODAAT,
I am trying. Trying to give it a chance. However, there is this thing in my life, this being, who takes up my everything. I don't know how to let that go and make room for something else. To be honest, I don't know if I want to make room.
Kindly yours,
Running out of time
Dear Body,
I know that you have lost a bit of weight. I know that you are in shock and don't really know yet how to behave with all I've put you through in the past few months. Please keep working with me. We are so close. So close to being what I say we need to be. So suck it up sunshine and keep chugging along. I don't want to be a quitter when it comes to this, so stop playing around.
Always,
Your mind
No comments:
Post a Comment