Wednesday, April 15, 2015

'Ing's Lately

Reading:: The Emperor of All Maladies.  Someone told me to read it.  To be honest, it sounds interesting, but I haven't really read much into it.  I haven't had the heart to read much.  And this blog, http://www.alissaerin.blogspot.com/ Check it out. 

Listening:: Maroon5 V on replay.  Unkiss me.  Hands down one of my favorites.

Looking forward to:: My house to be finished.  To slide on my floors in my socks.  To be able to cook on my stove again.  To not have to wake up and let people I don't know in my house every single morning.

Feeling:: Unsettled.  It's overwhelming at times, but I can handle

Wishing:: That I didn't have to work for like the next month.  I would get caught up on so much!  More importantly I wish that my Papa had the month off too to spend time with me. 

Eating::  Grapefruit, one hard boiled egg and a cup of coffee.  My morning routine lately.

Watching::  The Walking Dead.  Just starting following the show.  Currently on Season 3, episode 1.  (One of the reasons I need a month off to get "caught up")

Wanting:: My bed and the above like whoa.

No comments:

Post a Comment