1. So this happened. My dumb ass brother FINALLY asked the girls to marry him. They both said yes. Even though I'm pretty sure that Willows answer was the only one to matter. We planned it all out on Sunday. I have to say we did pretty well. She was surprised. We all cried. It was a happy, bursting,family filled evening. Jessica wants a July wedding up in the 518, so we have to get planning as soon as possible.
2. ICD 10 is lurking around the corner. I can feel it tapping on my shoulder all the way over here from Thursday. All I can say is this... THANK GOD I WORK IN SPECIALTY. I would probably kill myself if I ran a general practice office. All those new codes. Puke.
3.My eating habits are ridiculous lately. I cant stop eating. And I hate myself after. I have so many things that I want to look good for in the upcoming weeks/months and yet I cant seem to get my shit together. I wallow at the fact that I am fat and that just makes me eat more, and then I wallow in the fact that I just ate like a pig. Something is seriously wrong with my brain functions lately. I need a reboot.
4. I dont do pumpkin. Ever. No pumpkin anything for me when the weather turns. Everyone all high strung about the PSL and muffins and I'm over here like... no, just no.
5. I indulged in my first bowl of chili for the season. And guess what... is was freaking awesome! Nothing like some chili with a book and a blankie while Redzone is on in the background. Sunday=made.


No comments:
Post a Comment