Tomorrow is the day that I've been waiting for for like 6 months. Yes, it really has been that long, and yes, it certainly feels longer.
I am going back to what I consider to be my hometown. Not my home, but where I grew up. Not to live, but to visit. It is long overdue and I cannot wait.
And guys, guess what!!?? Everyone is coming, minus a few people I hold dear of course. Jessica and Willow, duh, AND my parents neighbors. So it's going to be a feast of sorts. Kind of like the last cruise we went on where is was all of us, and then some. Well not really because we didnt know Jess and Wilma then, but same diff.
We are leaving tomorrow around 7-8 in the evening. Night driving makes me exhausted just thinking about it, but if anyone can do it, it's me and Papa. So we driving. We both are the only two who have to work, and we the ones driving. I dont see how its fair, but I'm not complaining because like I said, if anyone can do it it's me and him. I am NOT looking forward to the drive though. I really wish I could just snap my fingers and have us all there. Like using floo powder in the HP series. Wouldnt that be a dream.
We going to Witherbee for the first half of the week, then migrating down for the second half. I really cant wait to see all the people I left behind. I mean, not to burst my own bubble or toot my own horn, but I look pretty legit right now, I have my head on my shoulders AND it's me. So I'm excited.
Now if only I could get through these next two days at the office and its go time.
No comments:
Post a Comment