Friday, April 21, 2017
Unsure, indecisive, and uncharacteristically confused.
Unsure about so many things lately. The anxiety I feel about it is intense some times and most definitely overwhelming. I am not used to having anxiety. Being unsure about things, yes, but this unsure, this many things, it's a lot.
I was trusting once. I spoke too much and it was turned around and thrown back in my face. The thing is, the person I trusted doesn't know that I know he broke my trust. He thinks that I don't know he told someone else. In fact he has come to me and told me that under no circumstances has he ever said anything to anyone. Whatever was said stays between me, him and someone above. BUT, he also threw in the "anyone who tells you different should not be trusted".
He's come to me recently asking for peace, to be friends, to have what we had before. To be honest, I kind of want that. I want things to be easy. I dont want to have all this hatred anymore. BUT I'm weary.
He says "I see that you smile, but there's no happiness in your eyes. Some day I wish you'd just vomit everything out and confide in me." Here's my thing: does he really want that, or does he want something to hold over my head again? Am I stupid for even considering it? Or should I just slam the door in his face and be like "you had your chance".
"I don't mean anyone any harm, ill will, or mean to hurt anyone whether it be physically, emotionally or anything."
Doesn't he know like he fucking broke me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment