Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Undone

Some times... some times I really just dont even know what to say anymore.

I am having a hard time not just flipping the fuck out on some people. 

I am so done with the whole work situation.  I dont know what I would do without some of them, but I really needed support and I just didnt get it. And whats worse, is the lies.  I cannot and will not believe a word that comes out of his mouth ever again.  Telling my boss that there were text and whatnot he wished he saved because he would have proof of anything.  Like bitch please look through my phone and see what our texts are about.  Please. 
Telling him that it was all me and that there was never anything that he did that would be considered inappropriate without my warranting it.  It was all me.  Fuck. No.

I cant even. 

No comments:

Post a Comment