Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Pregnancy dreams and other useless info

Last night I had a dream that I was pregnant.  Let me tell you this... fuck. no.

It was so surreal this am when I woke up and it totally took me a minute to realize that my dream was in fact, only a dream. I did not have to run to the OBG-YN this am.  I do not have to pee on a stick and pray for 3 or 5 or however many minutes it takes for the little blue or pink line to appear.  In order to become pregnant, you need to have sex.  In order to have sex, you need to have a man.  Again... fuck. no.

Someone else in this family can have kids.  Leave my uterus alone.

Secondly, I want to go away somewhere.  Somewhere warm.  My next trip is to Colorado in the middle of January.  I don't know what I was thinking when those plans came about.  Was I sober?  I had to have been, but for real... Colorado?  I did some research and the average high there for January is 21.  21 degrees.  I may have to change this...

Anyway, that's enough for now... I need to go feed my love child that's brewing in my tummy, but first, I have to find food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment